Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toddler Tornado - ABQ, New Mexico Lifestyle Photography

I frequently have a hard time explaining to friends and family how FAST my kiddo is at shredding my house. Often times I can't even attempt to clean my house while she's awake, much less tidy anything up. In fact, if she even sees you draw more attention to something, she will as well.

Since I believe pictures often speak louder than words...here's exhibit A. My little fabulously-fast, turbo-speed, house-ransacking, amazingly awe inspiring tornado.

post signature






No comments: