Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hayley & Matt - ABQ, New Mexico Custom Couples Photography

You'll recognize these guys... and of course, we had a total blast again!

Hayley recently cut her gorgeous blond locks shorter...and that means she needed some updated family pictures to hang in her brand spankin' new house that's allllmost built!! So, we headed out and caught some of the fabulous lasting fall colors.

Return customers are such a treat! I love getting to know my clients better and better each time... and in return knowing they are more comfortable with me and in front of my camera. I love watching their families grow and relationships strengthen. I'm oh-so-lucky to have this "job" that I love!

post signature












2 comments:

RS said...

These are so great! I just can't say enough about how awesome you are!

aGm said...

LOVE! My favorite shots of yours as of yet! Brilliant my friend!