Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Matt & Kristin - Albuquerque, NM Custom Couples Photography

Here's another set of 3 you'll recognize! My bro, his girl and their poochie whom I'm proud to call my nephew! We recently met up to get them their yearly family portraits. And Mom? Since I know you're reading this... no, this was not an engagement shoot. Sorry to disappoint...and I'm sure when they need one, they know who to call! ;0)

Kristin looks smashing in hot pink, the hawaiian shirt is my brother to a T and Bear...well he did bust out of prison in the past, making him totally "Bad to the Bone". Couldn't be more perfect, right?

I love these guys and am so lucky and thankful to have them in my life!

post signature










1 comment:

~Kristin~ said...

I LOVE them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! :)