Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sophia - Albuquerque, NM Child Photography

Ready for a shocking moment? My goddaughter, whom you will remember from here, is now one! Last month I headed up to see her celebrate the big O-N-E, dig into a giant pile of gifts and smash some cake on her face. Not only that, but we did her one year portraits too.

Nothing screams birthday to me quite like balloons! Sophia loved these balloons and even had fun letting they go after our session was over. She's a balloon girl just like me :)

I was there, with Sophia, my own daughter and a ton of other family, for an entire week and I feel so lucky to have been able to spend that chunk of time with Sophia at this age. She reminds me so much of my own kiddo at that age - she was content laying in my lap and reading books for at least 8 hours out of the day! LOL Snacks and naps worked their magic to keep her happy and she was so inquisitive about what everyone else was up to. I'm so overjoyed and proud of her... and I'm so lucky and thrilled to be her godmother!

So, without further ado, here she is! Toddler Sophia!

- laura






















5 comments:

Janet Power said...

Beautiful images & such a sweet little girl. She is lucky to have such a talented Godmother.

Janet said...

Beautiful images & such a sweet little girl. She is lucky to have such a talented Godmother.

Amy McMaster said...

Oh these are simple lovely. Love the soft colors and pretty little girl!

hcrjfrandall said...

Love these!!! What a cutie! What a beautiful location!

tamsen donker said...

awww, she's a doll! congrats on her bday!